The Transmission Owner Planning Advisory Committee (TOPAC) is a transmission owner-led forum. TOPAC discusses and solicits input on each company’s Local System Plan (LSP) and upcoming transmission projects within their areas.
- Emera Maine (EM) manages the distribution system in the northeast section of Maine.
- Central Maine Power (CMP) manages the distribution system in the central and southwest section of Maine.
- National Grid (NGRID) manages portions of the distribution system in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, as well as most of Rhode Island.
- New Hampshire Transmission (NHT) manages the distribution system in a southeast portion of New Hampshire.
- Northeast Utilities (NU), through its subsidiaries, manages the distribution system throughout most of New Hampshire and Connecticut, as well as in Boston, the greater Boston metropolitan area, and western Massachusetts.
- The United Illuminating Corporation (UI) manages portions of the distribution system in southern Connecticut.
- The Vermont Electric Power Company (VELCO) manages the distribution system for Vermont.
Restricted Access Notice: Critical Energy Infrastructure Information (CEII)
Some materials in this section contain CEII. Your browser cannot access them without the ISO’s prior approval. If you are not a market participant and wish to access this material, you will need to complete and submit a CEII Access Request Form in Ask ISO and receive the ISO’s approval. If you are a market participant and wish to access this material, contact your organization’s security administrator (SA) for the ISO’s Customer and Asset Management System (CAMS). Your SA must enter your name into the CAMS database and assign you the necessary roles and permissions. For further information, see the Request CEII Access page.