Do you need to terminate your membership or update corporate information you have on file with ISO New England? Here’s how:
To update your organization’s name in ISO records, please provide written notification.
Scan copies of the following documents and email them to the ISO billing department:
Prepare the following documents to update your BlackRock account, if applicable:
- Send an email notification with a scanned copy of the certificate of amendment issued by the state of incorporation to the following:
Contact your bank to have an amended Letter of Credit sent to the ISO’s Credit Department, if applicable.
Review and update company name data in XML files used for WebServices as of the effective of the name change in the Customer and Asset Management System (CAMS).
Update the company name for external transactions processes:
- BlackRock Initial Set-Up and Change Request Form to update contact information and authorized signers
- Letter of instruction on letterhead using the new company name, signed by an authorized signer with BlackRock
- BlackRock Uncertificated Securities Control Agreement
- ISO-NE Security Agreement (Attachment 1 of the ISO Tariff)
- Copy of the certificate of amendment issued by the state of incorporation
Mail the completed documents to the ISO Enterprise Risk Management department for review and submittal to BlackRock:
ISO New England Inc.
Attn: Enterprise Risk Management
One Sullivan Road
Holyoke, MA 01040-2841
Update your email or physical addresses in CAMS. For help working with CAMS, please see:
- Have your company OATI Administrator update the company name in both the OATI and WebRegistry websites.
- Submit an updated External Transmission Customer Contact (ETCC) form.
Merger, Acquisition, and Divestiture Notifications
Notify the ISO of a merger, acquisition, or divestiture in writing.
- Send an email notification of the change to the following:
- Scan a copy of an updated Information Disclosure form and email it to the ISO Credit Department.
- Follow the instructions below under Customer Affiliate Updates to revise affiliates and the corporate family structure.
- If the company name has changed, refer to the instructions and documentation requirements for name changes.
Customer Affiliate Updates
Section I.3.5 of the ISO Tariff requires each market participant to:
- Regularly review its affiliates listing
- Promptly provide the ISO with additions and/or corrections to the list
- The term affiliate is defined in Section I.2.2 of the ISO Tariff
These updates to corporate family structure are made to the ISO’s Customer Asset Management System (CAMS).
To add new companies to CAMS for use in the corporate family:
- Complete the Non-Customer Company Template.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Once the companies have been added, ISO Customer Support will send a report of the new company IDs that were created. Use these IDs to add the appropriate corporate family relationships in the steps below
To adjust your corporate family using companies that already exist in CAMS:
- Launch CAMS from the ISO SMD Applications homepage. (Accessing this site requires the appropriate digital certificate. Please bookmark this site for later access.)
- To expire a relationship to a company, select the “Corporate Family” tab, click on the “View Path” button adjacent to the company to be expired, add the expiration date in the following screen and submit the change
- To add a relationship, select the “Relationships” tab and click the “Add New Company Relationship Revision” button. Add the child and parent companies in the relationship, the effective date, and submit the change
- Alternatively, you may list the changes to the corporate family on the Customer Affiliate Relationships form. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For help working with CAMS, please see:
Or, contact Membership Support for guidance.
Membership Termination Requests
Provide written notification of termination of both ISO customer status and New England Power Pool (NEPOOL) membership to the ISO and to the NEPOOL Participants Committee.
- Use the Termination Letter Template to draft your letter. (Carefully read the conditions of termination detailed in the template.) Be sure to include the following in your letter:
- Participant name
- Participant Customer Asset Management System (CAMS) ID number
- Market Participant Service Agreement (MPSA) number, if available
- Date termination is to be effective (always on the 1st of the desired month)
- Signature of an authorized company representative
- Print the letter on company letterhead.
- Mail a hard copy of the letter to the following address:
- Mr. David T. Doot
Secretary, NEPOOL Participants Committee
c/o Day Pitney LLP
242 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT 06103-1212
- Email a scanned copy of the letter to the following:
CAMS Security Administrator (SA) Changes
To use the ISO’s Customer and Assets Management System (CAMS), a company must first designate at least one individual to be a CAMS Security Administrator (SA). An SA is responsible for assigning roles in CAMS and issuing digital certificates, which are necessary for many market activities at the ISO.
Designating an SA is normally done during the new membership application process. However, if your company does not have an SA, would like to revoke an SA, or would like to designate another SA:
- Complete, notarize, and return the ISO New England Security Administrator Signatory Page.
- The form must be signed by a company officer and notarized. Incomplete forms will not be processed.